First Church of Coral Springs, invites you to step back in time to Bethlehem Revisited, a living interactive recreation of the town of Bethlehem.
Imagine walking through the streets of Bethlehem over 2000 years ago....
• As you enter the city gates you immediately become part of a living history by inscribing your name for the census taker.
• You are now one of the residents of Bethlehem on the most important day in history.
• On your journey you will encounter towns people, livestock, and the imposing Imperial Roman Army.
• As you enter the market place, you will meet many of our fine shop owners who are all eager to answer questions you may have about their skills or their wares.
• Find out how papyrus, candles, and furniture are made. Eat fresh bread from our fine bakery and visit our apothecary for the latest in medical treatments.
• Break bread with a Jewish family as they keep the Sabbath day Holy.
• Visit our Inn, the very Inn that turned Mary and Joseph away.
• See Mary, Joseph, and Jesus safe in the manger surrounded by God's Glorious Angels, affirming our savior has arrived.
• Follow the road to the sanctuary for an invitation to learn more, listen to our beautiful music, pray with one of our pastors, or speak with one of our counselors